Here you will find the Warm-Ups for Chemistry and Chem Comm. Complete these during the first five minutes of class (or so) as part of your daily notes. Please keep them in your notebook/binder so you can find them. A suggested format to use is listed below:
- Write your name (at the top right of the page only).
- Include the Date and Period (keep adding dates for each Warm-Up).
- Paraphrase the Questions/Problems (to help review later).
- Answer them showing all work.
- Leave space between questions to allow for extra notes during discussion.
- Highlight any question(s) that you need help or further review.
Warm-Up – 8/18/17
- What do you think Mr. Leal’s number 1 safety rule is?
- Describe 3 lab safety rules and why they are important.