Complete on separate paper and submit to the In-Box:
Hydrogen gas reacted with oxygen gas producing water vapor in a closed container. The system then established equilibrium.
- Write the balanced equilibrium equation.
- Write the equilibrium expression (Keq = ??).
- 0.505 grams of hydrogen gas and 4.00 grams of oxygen gas reacted in a 750.0 mL closed container. The value of Keq is 5.99. Determine the concentration of water vapor.
- Determine the number of grams of water produced.
- Describe a way to increase the concentration of water vapor produced?
Complete on separate paper and submit to the In-Box when finished.
- What are 2 types of mixtures and how are they different? Make a drawing to support your answers.
- What are 2 things that are needed for a chemical reaction to occur?
- What is Activation Energy?
- Create a graph of Energy vs Time and add Reactants, Products and label the Activation Energy.
Using your textbook, re-read page 148 about each of the 6 Air Quality examples and complete the following:
- Write a summary statement about each of the 6 examples.
- Write 1 question you have about each example.
- When finished, go to each Lab Table and write your summary statement and question on the document.
Complete the following problems in your notes.
- A balloon with a volume of 3 L at 25 C is heated to 35 C. Make a drawing of the balloon before and after heating. Then, determine the new volume?
- A 2 L bottle of gas has a pressure of 1.5 atms. The pressure is raised to 1575 mmHg. Make a drawing of the bottle before and after the pressure is raised. Then, determine the new volume?