Chem Comm Warm Up / Review – 2/14/18
- Define Boyle’s, Charles’, and the Ideal Gas Law.
- What is held constant in Boyle’s Law?
- Make a graph for both Boyle’s and Charles’ Law labeling both axes.
- Write the statements of the Kinetic Molecular Theory. (Look here).
- A ball has a volume of 2.9 L and temperature of 47 C. If the ball is put into the freezer where the temperature is -4 C, what will be the new volume?
- What is the temperature of 2.5 moles of He gas in a 15 L container at 0.85 atm pressure?
- A 4.65 L balloon at 1.5 atm pressure with a temperature of 298 K is taken to a pressure of 5.6 atm pressure. What is the new volume?
This entry was posted in Chem Comm
. Bookmark the permalink