Chemistry – Warm Up – 3/7/18
- Nitrogen gas reacted with hydrogen gas producing ammonia gas (NH3) in a closed container. The system then established equilibrium.
- Write the balanced equilibrium equation (remember diatomics?)
- Write the equilibrium expression (Keq = ??).
- 2.0 grams of nitrogen gas and 0.10 grams of hydrogen gas reacted in a 500.0 mL closed container and produced 2.1 grams ammonia gas. Determine the value for Keq.
- Using your answer to C, which side is favored?
This entry was posted in Chemistry
. Bookmark the permalink