Complete on separate paper and submit to the In-Box:
- Hydrogen gas reacted with oxygen gas producing water vapor in a closed container. The system then established equilibrium.
- Write the balanced equilibrium equation.
- Write the equilibrium expression (Keq = ??).
- 0.505 grams of hydrogen gas and 4.00 grams of oxygen gas reacted in a 750.0 mL closed container. The value of Keq is 5.99. Determine the concentration of water vapor,
- Determine the number of grams of water produced.
- Describe a way to increase the concentration of water vapor produced?